Welcome To Imageview 5
- New: aditional light UI.
- New: UI is selectable via usercp.
- Fix: Added annotation color to file hash, files now get updated when the color is changed.
- Fix: Cookie Path now set correctly
- Fix: Images not being shown when ini_set was disabled.
- Fix: Image was resized even when at 100%
- Fix: RSS now works with cached files too.
- Fix: Don't cache when file is 100% in size and no annotation is needed.
- New: Disk Cache (resized image can be cached on disk to save CPU load)
- New: Next/Up/Previous buttons when viewing images.
- New: Allow to set color for annotation text
- Change: Changed the font from Arial to Vera (vera is 3x smaller in size as Arial)
- Removed: SlideView (made browser crash when loading a lot of large files)
- Removed: Zend Optimizer as a requirement
- Fix: Upload bug when using zip files
- Fix: Afew bugs in the installer (it will now provide information to why it failed)
- Compatible with: Mozilla Firefox 1.0 (Win32 + Mac OS X), Internet Explorer 6 And Safari!
- Easy to use online administration.
- Encrypted usernames and passwords.
- Upload can be configured per album.
- Uploading of zipped images also supported.
- Number of columns of images in thumbnailview is configurable.
- 3 view modes: Thumbnail, List and Slideshow.
- Configurable thumbnail size and quality.
- Supports GD 2 and ImageMagick.
- Realtime annotation of images.
- Send Picture via mail.
- RSS Feeds.
- Lockable albums.